Friday, January 7, 2011

Feature Friday!

One of my FAVOURITE blogs.

I love it when I see a new feed in my Google Reader, and cant wait to click on the link and see what awesome treats she has for me.

Christa Taylor introduced to me in a book called Answering The Guy Question (loaned to me by a friend).  It was a worthwhile read at the time, and that cover picture is SO cute how can you not want to read it?

In fact I enjoyed this book so much that when I fell on a book one of Leslie Ludy's books Set Apart Femininity, I had to buy it, I have yet to read it but if you see the stack of books lined up on my desk you will understand why.

I digress, I will discuss Ludy's work in another blog at a latter stage.

Now Christa's clothing line (which sadly is no longer in existence) was prompted as a great online store to purchase modest clothing.  Not something a nun would wear, but tasteful, elegant and cute.


If you think a girl can look good without baring all, then Christa is a blog you will love to follow.  Great fashion tips and looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment