Sunday, November 7, 2010

#1 Monterey - Good morning

Justin did good when he picked out our hotel, you mark a card and they deliver your breakfast to you at the chosen time.  I tell you this because I would like to introduce you to the breakfast guest we met this morning.



I picked up the tray of food, with earl grey tea (yes I like my luxuries) and tea most certainly is a ‘I can’t live without’, I digress, I picked up the tray and made my way to the balcony, I can’t think of a better way to start the morning than by sitting on the balcony overlooking the ocean.  As I opened the sliding door a seagull swooped in and landed on the railing as if to say ‘I’m ready to eat.’  I looked at him and he looked at me, I weighed up my options do i go outside and eat, maybe more come, maybe he tries to steal my food, his beak is pretty big and sharp, you win, I’m eating inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment