Thursday, November 18, 2010

Too many title options

I honestly couldn't think of the best title for this post, my list of options will be available below.  But this, I must say, is one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life, this is the kind of stuff that should be sold in gift shops (refer to earlier blog on the topic http://thoughtsandfancies.blogspot.com/2010/10/awkward-tourist-gifts.html). 

Here we have Med with his wife Tullah (I've shortened to common names) looking cute an innocent.



Until you realise what they're hiding under their 'robes'


What a best!

In looking at these pictures and trying to think of a GOOD name (and I'm not saying any of these names are good), but I was overwhelmed by the options presented.  There are so many my head could explode.

The real reason behind airport security


How to bring liquid in excess of 3oz through airport security


What airport security doesn't know


Thats what's under those robes!


These bottle covers could inspire a whole world of characters - I love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment